Did you find a bug?
Ensure the bug was not already reported by searching on GitHub under Issues.
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, open a new one. Be sure to include a title and clear description, as much relevant information as possible, and a code sample or an executable test case demonstrating the expected behavior that is not occurring.
Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
Open a new GitHub pull request with the patch.
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
Do you intend to add a new feature or change an existing one?
Suggest your change in the zammad-core mailing list and start writing code.
- Do not open an issue on GitHub until you have collected positive feedback about the change. GitHub issues are primarily intended for bug reports and fixes.
Do you have questions about the source code?
- Ask any question about about the source code in the zammad-dev mailing list.
Do you have questions about how to use Zammad?
- Ask any question about how to use Zammad in the zammad-users mailing list.
Do you want to contribute to the Zammad documentation?
- Open a new GitHub pull request with the changes.
Do you want to contribute translations?
Just open your Zammad with admin permissions and press "ctrl+alt+t", then you can translate text in inline mode or go to "Admin Interface" -> "Translations". Here you can translate all in one table.
- Submit your changes for review by our admin team via "Admin Interface" -> "Translations" -> "Push your changes"
That's all. Isn't it easy! 🤓
Thanks! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️